无码少妇一区二区三区免费,妓院一钑片免看黄大片,国语自产视频在线,亚洲AV成人无码国产一区二区,激情久久综合精品久久人妻,日韩免费毛片,综合成人亚洲网友偷自拍,国内自拍视频在线观看,欧美熟妇性xxxx交潮喷,国产成人精品一区二免费网站

Economic Watch: China carefully returns to work amid anti-epidemic battle

Source: Xinhua| 2020-02-10 18:53:04|Editor: mingmei
Video PlayerClose

CHINA-RETURNING TO WORK-AMID CORONAVIRUS CONTROL (CN)

Staff members work at a workshop of a semiconductor company in Shanghai, east China, Feb. 10, 2020. Chinese authorities are carefully balancing efforts to control the novel coronavirus epidemic and minimize its impact on the economy as millions of people head back to work Monday after an extended holiday. (Xinhua/Ding Ting)

BEIJING, Feb. 10 (Xinhua) -- Chinese authorities are carefully balancing efforts to control the novel coronavirus epidemic and minimize its impact on the economy as millions of people head back to work Monday after an extended holiday.

In a circular released over the weekend, the State Council, or China's cabinet, urged efforts to protect workers from getting infected and meanwhile resume production as soon as possible.

Companies providing epidemic control supplies and services such as medical material and daily necessities are among the first groups to resume work and have already begun racing back to full capacity to fight the novel coronavirus outbreak.

The virus was first detected in central China's city of Wuhan in December. Easy to transmit from person to person, it has kept people indoors and led to a sharp increase in demand for protective equipment like masks and goggles.

About 73 percent of the country's mask production capacity had been recovered by Friday, according to Chen Da, an official with the National Development and Reform Commission, the country's top economic planner. For medical masks, the rate has gone up to 87 percent.

Courier companies are also resuming service Monday as they are essential to meet people's daily needs and guarantee the delivery of resources for epidemic control.

Logistics companies are expected to restore over 40 percent of their normal handling capacity by mid-February and continue to increase the capacity according to the development of the epidemic outbreak, according to the State Post Bureau.

For other sectors, production is recommencing in a steady but more gradual manner as both authorities and entrepreneurs are cautious over the novel coronavirus epidemic which has killed 908 and infected more than 40,000 on the Chinese mainland by Sunday.

In Shanghai, the latest official survey showed that more than 80 percent of the local manufacturing companies are willing to resume work, of which about 70 percent have already done so.

Meanwhile, 80 percent of Shanghai's software and information service enterprises have returned to work, and 70 percent of their employees have chosen to work from home using telecommuting and video teleconference services to avoid infection.

Wu Jinzhong, head of eyewear maker Roring Industries in China's southeastern Fujian Province, said only half of his 900 employees would resume work Monday.

"We advised workers outside the province not to rush back, while local employees need to be investigated whether they have traveled out of town in the past two weeks," he said.

Wu said he has also increased spending to prevent the disease, including providing larger workspaces and essential protection materials like face masks.

To support small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) in work resumption, the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology (MIIT) has pledged to help with the supply and transportation of raw materials as well as protective gear like masks and body temperature detectors.

Local governments are encouraged to reduce or waive taxes and administrative fees on certain SMEs, increase subsidies to corporate training programs and extend the payment deadline for their electricity and gas bills to back them in harsh times, said the MIIT.

Likewise, local governments are ordered to take measures to help foreign-funded companies resume production and operation in an orderly manner.

Particular support shall go to large foreign investment projects, according to the commerce ministry, which called for coordinated efforts to solve their difficulties and minimize the impacts of the epidemic.

Now with the country heading back to work, many are confident that the potential economic blow brought by the national production halt is expected to be only a short-term, one-off hit against China's solid economic foundation.

The epidemic might disturb economic activities in the first quarter of this year, but the economy is likely to steady shortly after the epidemic is contained, as the unleashing of pent-up demands will make up for previous weak economic performance, said Pan Gongsheng, vice governor of China's central bank.

   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next   >>|

KEY WORDS:
YOU MAY LIKE
EXPLORE XINHUANET
010020070750000000000000011100001387714381
欧美伊香蕉久久综合网另类| 成人18+视频在线观看| 亚洲精品国产av一区二区| 国产乱人激情H在线观看| 国产免费一区二区三区在线观看 | 欧美丰满熟妇性xxxx| 喂奶人妻被中出中文字幕| 一个人看bd高清| 男人+高清无码+一区二区| 99久久机热/这里只有精品| 国产精品制服丝袜第一页| 韩国无码AV片午夜福利| 国产freexxxx性播放| 亚洲欧美人成人综合在线播放| 亚洲色欲在线播放一区二区三区| 日韩欧美亚洲综合久久| 激情五月天自拍偷拍视频| 91成人在线免费视频| 男人天堂亚洲天堂女人天堂| 久久人人97超碰爱香蕉| 欧美成人怡春院在线激情| 成人网站免费看黄a站视频| 野花免费观看高清电视| 国产18禁黄网站禁片免费视频| 91久久性奴调教国产免费| 在线 国产 欧美 专区| 三级a午夜| 丰满妇女毛茸茸刮毛| 中年国产丰满熟女乱子正在播放| 国产成年码av片在线观看 | 中文乱码人妻系列一区二区| 97国产超碰一区二区三区| 亚洲成在人网站av天堂| 国产精品无遮挡猛进猛出| 久久国产精品久久精| 好爽好紧好大的免费视频国产| 国产成年女人毛片80s网站| 亚洲在线一区二区三区四区 | 麻花豆传媒剧国产mv| 亚洲午夜精品久久久久久成年| 综合网久久|