无码少妇一区二区三区免费,妓院一钑片免看黄大片,国语自产视频在线,亚洲AV成人无码国产一区二区,激情久久综合精品久久人妻,日韩免费毛片,综合成人亚洲网友偷自拍,国内自拍视频在线观看,欧美熟妇性xxxx交潮喷,国产成人精品一区二免费网站

Iraq's Hashd Shaabi calls its protesters near U.S. embassy in Baghdad to withdraw

Source: Xinhua| 2020-01-01 19:54:09|Editor: xuxin
Video PlayerClose

BAGHDAD, Jan. 1 (Xinhua) -- The Iraqi paramilitary Hashd Shaabi forces called Wednesday on protesters who stormed the U.S. embassy in Baghdad to withdraw, a Hashd Shaabi statement said.

The statement attributed the withdrawal to the respect of the Iraqi government call, which ordered the withdrawal earlier in order to preserve the prestige of the state.

The Hashd Shaabi "tells the masses who are there (at the U.S. embassy) that your message has arrived," according to the statement.

Meanwhile, the Hashd Shaabi appreciated the position of the caretaker Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi, who is the commander-in-chief of the Iraqi forces, and other political, religious, cultural personalities who reject and denounce the U.S. attack on the Hashd Shaabi's bases in western Iraq, according to the statement.

The Hashd Shaabi also called on Iraqis to participate in a funeral in Baghdad's southern district of Jaderiyah for the deaths of the Hashd Shaabi members who were killed in the U.S. airstrikes on Sunday evening.

The statement came after dozens of demonstrators continued their sit-in protest and their attempts to advance toward the outer walls of the U.S. embassy, but the U.S. troops fired tear gas to disperse them and keep them outside the U.S. embassy compound.

Local media reports said that the protesters in front of the U.S. embassy started to gradually withdraw from the scene after the statement which demanded the protesters to withdraw in respect to the Iraqi government call.

On Tuesday, a statement by the office of Abdul Mahdi called on the demonstrators to leave immediately, saying that "any attack on foreign embassies is an act that will be strictly prevented by the security forces, and will be punished severely by the law."

The protests started on Tuesday when hundreds of mourners, wearing Hashd Shaabi's military uniforms, rallied outside the embassy chanting slogans condemning airstrikes by the U.S. forces against Hashd Shaabi bases in Iraq.

The protest then turned violent as the protesters managed to broke into an outer yard of the embassy, but were repelled by the security forces who deployed tear gas against them.

Local media aired photos showing Qais al-Khazali, head of Asa'ib Ahl al-Haq militia, and top Hashd Shaabi leader Hadi Al Amri and Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis participating in the protest.

On Sunday evening the U.S. forces bombarded headquarters of Hashd Shaabi's 45th and 46th Brigades, leaving 25 killed and 51 injured.

A U.S. military statement said that U.S. forces attacked on Sunday evening five bases of Kata'ib Hezbollah (KH) in Iraq and Syria in response to repeated attacks by KH against U.S.-led coalition forces in Iraq.

TOP STORIES
EDITOR’S CHOICE
MOST VIEWED
EXPLORE XINHUANET
010020070750000000000000011100001386717261
美女国产毛片a区内射| 国产微拍一区二区三区四区| 大香伊蕉在人线国产免费| 国产美女午夜福利视频| 国产女人18毛片水真多1| 国产精品国产三级国产专区5o| 一区二区三区婷婷中文字幕| 最新国产精品自在线观看 | 美女自卫慰黄网站| 国产在线精选免费视频8x| 亚洲AV无码成人精品区不卡 | 亚洲国产欧美在线人成最新| 亚洲人成人网站在线观看| 成人精品区| 黑人异族巨大巨大巨粗| 国产熟妇搡bbbb搡bbbb搡| 亚洲精品综合成人1区2区3区| 五月六月伊人狠狠丁香网| 亚洲国产精品综合久久20| 国产亚洲自拍av在线| 97亚洲熟妇自偷自拍另类图片| 亚洲欧美日韩精品久久亚洲区色播| 最近免费中文字幕大全| 老司机性色福利精品视频| 人妻少妇久久久久久97人妻| 无码aⅴ精品一区二区三区浪潮| 伊人久久综合给合综合久久| 欧美激情内射喷水高潮| 亚洲国产高清av网站| 亚洲最大福利视频网| 虎白女粉嫩尤物福利视频| 国产亚洲一区二区手机在线观看 | 国产麻豆精品手机在线观看| 久久人人97超碰国产精品| 在线精品无码一区二区三区| 国产成人精品免费视频大全五级| 国产精品污一区二区三区| 亚洲精品无码AV人在线观看国产| av网站的免费观看| 亚洲欧美日韩一区二区| 国产亚洲精品美女久久久|